‘WAGWAG” the place is so crowded, it’s usually unpleasant place. People were pestle. Everybody was busy. They are all concentrated doing their job. The “time is gold’ for them. They don’t want to waste their time.
“Bili po kayo!” the old woman loudly shouted.
“Dito po, Mura lang” the thin and old man shouted too. It seems they were all tired doing their job but it doesn’t matter to them.
We now arrived in our destination but before we start our tasks, we observed the busybodies. All of them were tired. And we hardly start our job; we are not fitted to talk to them. We were ashamed and we are finding a sells woman who is trust worthy and not easy to get mad.
In a certain time, I saw a popular old woman who is chatting to a fat woman. We were so ashamed to talk to them but then we need to be daring.
“Manang, tagasaan po kayo?’ we respectfully asked.
What a surprised! That old woman was my auntie who guided me when we were in Mayag, a place where in we celebrated our 8th Grand Re-union last year.
At my first time, I’m so ashamed to shout but I think this is my opportunity to experience the life of being sales woman.
“Sangapulo lang, mura lang po! I loudly shouted with slight nervous. But then, I found myself enjoying my work. It’s enjoyable, most especially when you have lots of costumers. I don’t care if I felt tired. I really enjoyed my work even though it’s very hot. When I look at my back I heard a heated discussion.
“Can you please move your car?” A man angrily shouted.
“Why do you need to hit my car? The man replied too.
I can’t stop to throw a sweetly smile to the driver but I felt worried when I saw the anger in his pale eyes so I turned back and shouted again.
“Mura Lang, pambata” I loudly shouted and I felt the happiness because I experienced how to entertain the costumers. They are all friendly, they know how to communicate and we also thrown simple jokes to each other.
Unexpectedly, our dearest teacher came. She took a shot while we are entertaining the costumers. She smiled at us and she told that we must go on to continue our task.
After one hour, it’s time for us to depart so I selected beautiful clothes. When I give the money to the sales woman, what a surprised! She didn’t get my payment, she told that it’s a gift because we helped her and she told that when we are there, many costumers bought the “wagwag clothes”
I found my self that it’s a pleasure for me to experience that kind of work. If you know how to socialize, you will feel the happiness.

No comments:
Post a Comment